Friday, August 20, 2010

We are engaged! We are getting MARRIED!!!!!

I can't believe that we are getting married!

This is how he asked me!


On August 20th, 2010, Ike got down on one knee and the beautiful Mesa, Arizona temple and asked me to be his wife. He walked me to the grassy area where everyone takes their wedding pictures after coming out of the temple as husband and wife. He said this is the place where he first saw me. He told me how beautiful I was then and how beautiful I was now. He remembered almost every detail of what I was wearing that first day we met. (Which was super surprising because we were 14 and 15 years old at the time.) It was so thoughtful and we both were so excited. We both stood there hugging for it seemed like forever! Our dreams were coming true! WE WERE GETTING MARRIED!!!!


We set the date! We will be getting married November 20th, 2010!!!





In Snowflake at Subway!


Ike came down for the weekend!!! I love his hugs!!!!




The day that I yes I cut Ike's mullet off!!! Sorry but it had to go Ike!!!




Hanging out in Fountain hills for the afternoon!




At the suns game! Love my big goofball!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment